Put your hands up if social media and seeing influencer marketing is a part of your daily routine! Be it going to work, before sleeping or simply on public transport?
Social Media Influencers
Who are the Singapore social influencers that you follow? We have the ultimate singapore influencers list with the top influencers in singapore 2016! This list includes top instagram influencers in Singapore that does influencer marketing in singapore as their job! Also, their commitment to influencer marketing because of their quality content and views are super admirable!
Top Influencers by categories:
Lifestyle: Naomi Neo
Fashion: Mae Tan
Beauty: Miyake Ng
Health and fitness: Sandra Riley Tang
Parenting: Amber Yong (Leia Lauren)
Youtube personality: Yan Kay Kay
Youtube channel: Wah!banana
Breakout influencer: Michelle Tan (Nightowlcinematics)
Influencer of the year: Eden Ang
Are you also curious about the influencer rates Singapore or the blogger rates Singapore too? It is no secret that almost every brands engage these digital sensations to connect with their relevant audience. In addition, you probably would have guessed the direct upward link between either the number of followers and the engagement rate with the sponsored post rates. Ever wondered how much some top instagram influencers in Singapore earn? Take a look for rate references below (just a guide)! We have also included some influencer marketing Singapore statistics such as monthly impressions below.
$175 to $5,000+ per post with amplification on social channels (re-posting the content across other social platforms). As a result of high monthly impressions, the price of the post.
In conclusion, here are the going rates based on the blogger’s number of monthly impressions:
- 10,000 to 50,000 monthly impressions: $175 to $250/post
- 50,000 to 100,000 monthly impressions: $250 to $500/post
- 100,000 to 500,000 monthly impressions: $500 to $1,000/post
- 500,000+ monthly impressions: $1,000 to $5,000+/post
As a result of high followings, the price of each image are thus higher.
Therefore, below are the going rates based on the influencer’s number of followers:
- 2,000 to 10,000 followers: $75 to $250/image
- 10,000 to 50,000 followers: $250 to $500/image
- 50,000 to 100,000 followers: $500 to $1,000/image
- 100,000 to 500,000 followers: $1,000 to $3,000/image
- 500,000+ followers: $3,000+/image
It seems like the average ranges from $75 to $3,000+ per image.
In summary, the going rates based on the influencer’s number of followers on YouTube:
- 50,000 to 100,000 subscribers: $500 to $1,000/video
- 100,000 to 500,000 subscribers $1,000 to $3,000/video
- 500,000+ subscribers: $3,000 to 5,000+/video
Specifically, the average ranges from $500 to $5,000+ per video.