We are an award-winning, fast-growing startup with a close-knitted team, focused on the company vision of Redefining Influence.
Kobe is a pending patent* AI-driven advertising platform that pairs advertisers with relevant influencers, leveraging on their ability to broadcast messages to millions of users so that businesses can get represented in front of their target audience in a credible manner.
*pending patent U.S.P.T.O. 62/448,409
As the first and largest influencer platform in Singapore with 5,000 influencers and over 45M outreach on Instagram and Facebook – we are looking out for like-minded individuals to join the team of social media enthusiasts.
- Manage marketing programs for attracting, delighting and retaining advertisers
- Propose and execute initiatives to attract, delight and retain influencers
- Perform market analysis and research on marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. Wechat, DouYin, Baidu and Weibo)
- Help organize marketing events, trade shows, seminars
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Savvy with the Chinese influencer landscape and the media industry
- Independent, and able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Strong passion for the marketing scene
- Social media savvy and creative (e.g. Wechat, DouYin, Baidu and Weibo)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and takes pride and ownership in work done
- Knowledge of MS Office would be good