As a Kobe Content Strategist, your primary focus is to oversee the successful delivery of social media campaigns.
You’ll be working closely with other departments of Kobe, and liaising between clients and influencers.
As part of the Content Strategist team, you will be responsible for executing all social media campaigns. Content strategist are the primary point of contact between clients and influencers, which means you’ll be managing the biggest brands and influencers in Singapore.
• Launch, monitor and troubleshoot social campaigns
• Conceptualise marketing strategies and pairing right influencers to ensure influencer-brand fit.
• Oversee end-to-end account management for clients, following up with evaluation and reporting of completed campaigns
• Serve as primary point of contact to clients, agencies and influencers
What we’re looking for in you:
• You live and breathe social media and duhhhh you’re using it
You love conceptualizing great content
You’re a team player who focuses on both results and solutions
You have an eye for details and you’re an organised mess
• You are able to work well under pressure, and multitasking is second nature
• You have strong proofreading and editing skills
Fresh diploma/university graduates are welcome to apply
Possess proofreading and editing skills
Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency and Computer Software
Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Interest in social media and the digital advertising industry